Monday, January 21, 2019

A Walk Around the Flea Market

SO, THE WIFEY WANT TO TAKE A WALK AROUND THE LOCAL FLEA MARKET THIS AFTERNOON. Well, by the time you see this post that would have been yesterday afternoon. Not something I am looking terribly forward to, but she's the wife. She wants to go. I just need to make my best effort to show her that I am having so much fun walking around looking at a bunch of junk and garbage I really have absolutely no interest in whatsoever.

Oh well. Sometimes that's what life is all about. Making someone else happy. I suppose if I look on the bright side and keep in check with that old adage that if mama is happy, so is everyone else maybe there will be a silver lining to the little excursion.

More likely that not I think the real answer we will simply add to a useless pile of garbage that will eventually wind up in a future garage sale which are about as much fun putting on as it is going to these fucking flea markets!


Free Shipping + 3 Free Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment