Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Powerball Is $174 Million Tonight!

Quite honestly, let's just be real here, no one really wants to have to work our entire lives for a living, and while there are a multitude of ways to get that done, for most of us the daily grind is just going to be a fact of life no matter how we slice it.

But hey, look on the bright side. The Powerball drawing is tonight! And as I always say about the lottery...

No matter how shitty the odds my friends...SOMEBODY HAS TO WIN IT!

Tonight's drawing is for a whopping $174 million. That's a lot of loot. Taking the cash option I would estimate the take away would be somewhere around $52.2 million after taxes. My math is simple calculation of roughly half of the total, and accounting for keeping about 60% of that after taxes.

Granted, that's a really rough estimate. I mean, at the end of the day, even if the math is not exactly correct, who cares? It's close enough. I can figure out the details when I win, right?

Of course, I play the lottery very frequently and have been doing so for years, and of course I have been writing about various aspects of the lottery for years. Here's something I wrote a while back which is a bit of a tongue in cheek—okay a LOT tongue in cheek. Winning The Lottery: The Dream of the Big Win.

Do you have your ticket yet for tonight's drawing? If not all I can ask is WHY? Come on, it's only $2 to play, and you never know...you might just be the lucky one who takes home the big prize.

Just for fun, here is a set of numbers you might want to try out. Now, I am not playing these numbers so of course if these numbers hit I'd be pissed. But of course, I'd also be pissed if I had to share with the millions of readers who come here...

Okay, all TEN of you. Who's counting?

22  36  51  56  59  PB:  32



JaminLeather.com
Sunfood

No comments:

Post a Comment